Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Billing issues

I paid my first till online, 2 weeks later VM tried to take same payment out by direct debit so I had the bank recall it as I had already paid. Now my account is showing as bill not paid, and 125 has been added to my next bill..... so I paid one, they tried to take money again, now want to try again next month to get money for a bill I’ve already paid. I tried the text service yesterday no one has replied, I’ve tried facebook. I did call them and they said they would sort it but it’s still showing as I haven’t paid my bill. The say my bill will be 52.50 next month, but there is still as amount to be added of 125.00 showing on my account, I am a new customer now my credit rating is gonna show a late payment when actually I Made payment 2 weeks before due date. I only attempted to pay early as it’s a big bill and wanted to make sure it was paid immediately. I do this will All my bills and never had an issue with it before, regardless if they are set up for DD or not. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing issues

Hi Suzy79,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear you've had an issue with the billing.

I'll happily assist you further with this via PM

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing issues

Hi Suzy79,

Thanks for joining me on PM. Just to update the thread, the complaint was resolved. 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"