cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing issue

leannelowis
Joining in

I renewed my contract with VM. 

the price for the bundle renewal was £45 per month. The agent advised she would need to put the price through at £48 and then send it on to her manager to approve the additional £3 discount. 

I have now received my bill and the bundle price is still showing at £48. Please can someone help getting the additional discount applied. 

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @leannelowis,

I see. Did you receive and sign/agree to any paperwork at all regarding the offer?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @leannelowis,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am so sorry to hear that there seems to be a dispute regarding the total value of your recent bill. Do you have any documentation from us at all confirming that a £3 discount would also be applied monthly?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach,

it was only over the phone. The lady I spoke to said I needed to sign the paperwork at £48 for her to be able to pass it over to her manager. For the additional discount to be applied.

regards 

leanne

Hi @leannelowis,

I see. Did you receive and sign/agree to any paperwork at all regarding the offer?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

Hi Zach, 

No I didn’t, only the £48 per month. 

as I was told it would be done at a later point but this has not happened 

To further look into this issue, I have sent you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

No problem at all @leannelowis.

Glad to have been able to help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs