cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing farce.

Warbo62
Joining in

Despite being assured by a Virgin team member that the bill I received earlier this month would be my final payment, I am ending my Virgin experience, I have now received another bill.

So either the team member didn’t know what they were talking about, or I was lied to.

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Typical, probably created in-between speaking to the advisor.

Im guessing upto 45 days later you'll get the real final bill which will be a refund on this mysterious new bill.

This really gets my back up having to pay VM in advance only for it to be refunded at the end of your contract. You'd think like most companies they would bill you to the day and that's it but no, that's too simple for VM

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Warbo62,

Thanks for coming back to us. Apologies regarding the information regarding your final bill. Your final bill is normally produced about a week after your disconnection has taken place and the order closed down.

If you have had another bill produced in the meantime, it may be that your billing date and disconnection date cross over each other.

Once you are fully disconnected, we will send you a bill with any credits that are owed, this will have the final and correct amount to pay.

Kind regards Jodi.