cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing errors after new contract

garykc
Joining in

Hello

Not sure who to aim this one at, so here goes.

My contract was coming to an end (September 2023), and i was offered a new one at £109.00. An increase of £10 which i thought was fair. I received a new contract (100132913342) on 7th August which a accepted. I then noticed that my new payments, which i have paid, was £132.22!!!! I contacted one of your operatives to make my concerns known and he could not find that contract anywhere on your system. He then proceeded to offer me a new contract for £114.37 (contract number 100140869247). I said that i was not happy as original price was £109. After a lot of time we agreed that I pay the £114.37 but VM would credit me the difference down to £109 (£5.37 every month for the remainder of the contract). It gets worse, I have logged on only to find that my new payments are going to be £162.50 from 18th October. Please, get this shambles sorted out!!!!! I am already out of pocket by £132.22 - £109 = £23.22 and will be out pocket again £162.50 - £109 = £53.50. I rightly assume you will credit this back to me. Not a happy VM customer at the moment and i have been with you since Telewest days!!!!

1 REPLY 1

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @garykc 👋

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am so sorry to hear you've had a poor experience with us. It's not the level of service we aim to provide. 

I'm going to pop you a PM 📩 now so I can help further.

Speak soon!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs