cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing email error

daniel999007
Tuning in

I phoned up to update my email address a while ago. Unfortunately I'm still getting the email letting me know about how much my bill is to my old email address. If I change my package that come to my new email. Only my billing notifications go to my old email. Trouble is I'm planning to erase my old email address shortly so how do I get everything going over to my new address from my virgin account. 

4 REPLIES 4

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi daniel999007,

Thanks for posting, I'm sorry you've been able to change the email over.

Can you confirm if you've done this yourself via your online account?

Once signed in if you go to Account> Account settings you should be able to update the address.

Alex_Rm  

I already did that and I was still getting a majority of virgin emails to my old email so I phoned up and asked for it to be updated since the phone call everything except the emails confirming how much my bill is goes to my new email address. The bill email is still going to the old email address. 

Hi daniel999007,

Thanks for coming back to us. Sorry to hear that after changing your email address we're still sending your bill to your old email address.

Due to this, I would like to make sure everything is matching up from our end for you. I will pop you over a private message to take some details and get this investigated for you.

Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi daniel999007,

Just a quick note to say we have raised this with our IT department for you as your unable to change the Ebilling address through your online account. I have sent you a private message with your IT reference number on there.

This can take 7-10 working days. If you would like any updates in this time, please use your reference number an we can check on this for you.

Kind regards Jodi.