cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing & changing package customer service help

PurpleHaz
Tuning in

Hi 

Please can someone on customer service private message me as can't see chat service available & health probs prevent calling even with RELAY UK, would email if was an option. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi PurpleHaz,

Thank you for confirming the above, so I can try to help if able I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Changing your package is outside the remit of what the forum staff can deal with on here - what's the billing issue you have? If you explain the query you have, then others (staff included) may well be able to advise.

Staff can exchange personal info by private message if necessary, but it can help to explain in this main forum first.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi thanks for reply, late paying as d/d bounced but now the total seems to be more than expected. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Has the amount increased by £7.50, which is the late payment charge?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

just found another email yes they've added that

Can some private message please this is highly concerning.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Was the difference between the "expected" amount and "actual" amount, the £7.50 late payment charge? That could well relate to the bounced payment if so.

The staff might link you to https://www.virginmedia.com/help/billing-and-payments/payment-issues for some further info.

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi PurpleHaz, 

Thank you for your post. 

@japitts has been spot on here with the information provided. Is it possible you could expand on the bill amount and how much more it is than normal? If it is £7.50 more, then it would relate to the late payment charge. Let us know when you can 🙂

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Hi

Sorry I thought is replied saying yes that is the ext amount plus next mths. Please can I chat with customer in private please due to circumstances.

Thanks for your help

Hi PurpleHaz,

Thank you for confirming the above, so I can try to help if able I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.