Can some kind VM rep contact me please regarding bills

Many thanks

Dave

17 REPLIES 17

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What's the query you have?

Other users may be able to help, or if it's account-specific, at least staff don't have to ask.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi mate

account specific I’m afraid

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

In which case, giving an outine of the query now, will save the staff team having to ask when they get around to your post.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Hi dibberly,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, I was able to find your services on our system with the details we have for you, depending on the Billing query we may not be able to help via our community, so we can get a better idea please can you expand a little?

Regards

Paul.

I have just had my first bill in and there is “pick” on there that I am paying £5 for but never agreed to or want. Wanting to know if it can be removed and will the monthly cost go down by £5

Hi dibberly
What exactly does it say on the bill, is it pic or the Kids bolt on?

Regards

Paul.

It’s the personal pick….kids pick which is £5

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Were you previously a Full House TV customer who renegotiate and moved to Maxit TV and the Kids Pick?

If so, the charge is correct (as many complain about losing the Kids channel when moving to Maxit).

You may be able to remove the channels and save the £5, assuming the Kids Pick is not mandatory for your bundle.

Never had the kids pack in fact the youngest member of the household is over 40 so I don’t think he would complain not having it!!