cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Error

Von21
Tuning in

I started a new contract some months ago at the price of £44.00.  The bill is for £51.00 and I get  £7.00 credit.  This worked fine until my December bill where the £7.00 credit was missing.

I went through a whole rigmarole with an overseas operator who couldn’t understand the problem.  When she finally grasped it she told me it wasn’t in her scope to fix it and she would pass me to someone who could.  Passed to another lady and had to repeat the whole thing again only to be told it wasn’t in her scope to fix it and she would pass me onto someone who could.  This time a man, who after hearing the whole story again did some stuff and said the problem was resolved.

December bill still charged at £51.00 with no credit applied.

January bill just arrived… £51.00, no £7.00 credit.

Can someone please help resolve this as money is very tight and I haven’t budgeted for the higher amount.  Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies for the issues faced Von21,

Welcome back to the community.

Can I ask which date the contract was agreed, also was the credit a rolling one agreed with the team? 

Let us know,

Kain

Hi Kain,

The contract started on 29.04.22.  The £44.00 was for the duration of the contract, ie 18 months.

Hi @Von21,

I'd love to take a closer look into this for you, so will pop you a PM now to confirm some details and we can take it from there!

Speak soon 😃

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Von21,

Thanks for your time via PM. 

Glad I was able to help get this sorted for you 😊

If you need anything else, please let me know. 

Have a lovely weekend!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs