Menu
carbonick
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Billing Disaster

Hope someone on here can help! 

My home services have been a disaster with VM!

Contract started 14 Dec 17 (install date) 

Landline couldn't be connected until mid January - was supposed to take over my Sky landline number but didn't go through. I got charged extra by sky as it rolled into an extra month of line rental. I have had credits on my account to cover this and the loss of service from VM.

Then - somebody used my netflix 6 months code! it was showing as already redeemed. This took over 7 hours of phone calls to VM and a whole lot of live chats and repeated calls to resolve.

Net result is i finally got a working code - but somebody in VM started a new contract for me to try and "trigger" a new code to be sent to me automatically (didn't actually work!) It then took me another 3 phone calls and a 1 hour phone call to Netflix in the states and raising a fraudulent use case with them, escalation of the case to a manager in VM and a 3 way phone call between myself, Netfilx and VM!

Now, my contract date is incorrect and i am being billed too much for my services.

I've tried numerous attempts (for over a month) to contact the VM CS guy that helped me resolve the netfilx issue successfully as this was partly done via email and he promised he would resolve the trainwreck that is my account/contract but I've had absolutely no reply whatsoever and too much has been taken by DD now.

I have a copy of my original contract with the deal I signed up for - thankfully i saved a copy of this!

I've tried to get on the live chat several times but it always shows "busy - please try later"

I can't bring my self to spend any more time on the phone to VM having wasted well over 10 hours of my live trying to get this all sorted! I'm absolutely at my whits end with this. Can not actually believe how poor customer services have been at resolving all of these issues - and quite frankly some of the off shore VM reps have been downright rude - particularly when i insisted one of the reps put me through to his manager - the "manager" was one of the rudest individuals i have ever had the misfortune of dealing with in my life (the one that I insisted speak to Netflix fraud department as they had asked me to do this)

Please could somebody from VM help me with this before i explode?

Thanks in advance...

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing Disaster

Hi carbonick

I am sorry to hear you have had this experience Smiley Sad

Can yo let us know if you have raised his with our billing teams since you posted?

If not if you can pop back to me on the following PM with the details we need to check into this for you. You can find this on the top right hand side in the purple envelope.

We don't pick up billing via the forums due to limited resources with our teams being so small but we can see where this is best placed to be helped.

Speak soon!

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
carbonick
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen, 

Thanks for your support. 

I replied to your Pm with details of where I'm upto with this. 

All the best, 

Nick

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks for this Nick,

We'll be sure to get back to you ASAP!

Nat_J Smiley Happy

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know