cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed 4 times for one Netflix account

richmond
Tuning in

I signed up to Netflix through Virgin in December. £9.99 per month.  When I got my December account I had been billed for 4 x Netflix accounts.  I contacted them and got the extra 3 refunded, but they were quizzing me about how many Netflix accounts I was using - (Not sure how you could even access Netflix through different accounts within the same Virgin account, or why you'd want to?!).  They also said it shouldn't happen again, but that if it did I should contact Netflix directly.  Sure enough, I have been charged 4 x £9.99 again on my January bill, I've contacted Netflix and they say they can't help - it's all down to the 'billing partner', Virgin.

Does anyone else have experience of this?  Why would it be happening and how to get it fixed for future bills?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi richmond,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. We are sorry to hear that you have been charged multiple times for again for your Netflix account.

Due to this, we will need to check our systems and find out why this has happened again. I am going to pop you over a private message to take some details from you so I can investigate this for you.

Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi richmond,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. We are sorry to hear that you have been charged multiple times for again for your Netflix account.

Due to this, we will need to check our systems and find out why this has happened again. I am going to pop you over a private message to take some details from you so I can investigate this for you.

Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi.