cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill says: "As you've made some changes since your last bill.." - but I haven't - why?

So1
On our wavelength

Bill says: "As you've made some changes since your last bill.." - but I haven't - why?

The charge has gone up since my last bill, but I have not requested, nor received anything different, and I have had no notification of an increase.  Please explain.

2 REPLIES 2

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @So1,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I'm really sorry to hear of the billing issues that you're having at the moment, does your bill show any changes to the last month, such as your discounts expiring? 

I have looked into this and cannot see any changes that have been made to your account, I would be happy to look into this further for you but would need to take a few details via private message. Please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

So1
On our wavelength

Thank you for replying Steven.

I have now found the notification of a charge increase, but I would like to say that the phrase quoted above is very confusing if it does not apply.  I had forgotten about the increase but then saw that phrase and thought the bill was wrong; if it had not been there I would have looked for a notification sooner.  I suggest that it is remove from the general wording and only used when people have the first bill after a change of package.

Thanks again for replying.

Regards, So1.