cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill problem

BBalmford
Joining in

Explained the awful service that I have recieved from Virgin Media on Trustpilot - see here: https://uk.trustpilot.com/reviews/617ba74275069a4da4932528?utm_campaign=review_replied_email&utm_med... and they responded to say post here. The reference number is C011121296.

3 REPLIES 3

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

Forum staff will pick this up in due course (not always a fast response as this isn't "first line" customer contact), but if you've made a formal complaint, and you're not happy with the resolution offered, don't overlook your escalation options to the industry adjudication scheme CISAS.  Search that out and read the customer guidance - you'll need to either have a "deadlock letter", or allow eight weeks from the date of your complaint.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @BBalmford,

Welcome to our Community Forums. Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some billing issues at the moment! We can understand how frustrating this can be.

In order to look into this issue further, I will need to send you a Private Message to confirm a few details before I can discuss any details with you. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @BBalmford,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Messages. After looking into the issue further, we have been able to resolve your query with you.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help going forward. 

Our team would be more than happy to assist. 🙂

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs