cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill isn’t reflecting payment

gallows
Just joined

After a lengthy discourse with an agent, it was decided to make some payments now and some payments on or before the 21st this month, I just made two of the payments however it still says I owe 103 pounds, which was the amount owed before. I received this email

BC50ED69-7DCE-40C8-978F-7E85CE3C351D.jpeg

it says at the bottom that this payment does NOT affect the direct debit payment. Did I just throw money into the aether? This is so needlessly complicated and leaves a nasty impression. Every account on browser or via the app says I owe 103 still. Am I jumping the gun and this will eventually correct itself or what? This whole debacle is irritating.

~Gallows 

1 REPLY 1

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @gallows

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry for any confusion that has been caused by the payment options. 

The online accounts are not live, so the payment may not show there, however would show on our side.

If you have an active direct debit, any manual payments will not affect this. The full amount would still be requested by the bank.

There two options, I can send you a private message and I can manually amend the pending direct payment to reflect the online payment made. The remaining balance would then be taken automatically by direct debit on the due date. 

Or you can cancel the direct debit via your bank or online account and then make a further manual payment for the remaining balance. 

Please let me know how you wish to proceed. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide