cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Reduction

Simonic1
On our wavelength

I'm unhappy with how much my Virgin service is costing me.

I pay £70.55 for M100 Fibre Broadband,Mix TV,Talk Weekends and Line rental.

I do not have a landline plugged in at the hose and have no use for one.

I do not watch live TV and only use Amazon prime for viewing.

I use Broadband,

After accessing my account i find that i can see upgrades quite easily but no options to downgrade.

If i sign out of my account and check Virgin Media deals online i can see packages around the £30 mark.

Is there any way i can reduce this bill please ?

Thank You

14 REPLIES 14

Simonic1
On our wavelength

I'm back on the txt service now.

I've just been told that despite agreeing to reduce my bill from June this has not taken place and the request will not be processed until my August bill.

The agent has just told me that it is my fault for not getting in touch before th dd was requested.

All i can do now is wait til the August bill i guess

Hi @Simonic1

I am very sorry to hear that the billing issue still isn't resolved.

I would be happy to take a look at the account for you to ensure the necessary credits have been applied if you would like?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Simonic1
On our wavelength
Hi Vikki.
Thank you for getting in touch. Yes please. Much appreciated.

Hi Simonic1

Thanks for coming back to us.

I shall send you a PM now.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi @Simonic1

Thanks for joining me on PM. Just to update the thread, the billing issue was explained 🙂

If you do need further assistance, please pop us a post and we'll be happy to help.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill