cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Reduction

Simonic1
On our wavelength

I'm unhappy with how much my Virgin service is costing me.

I pay £70.55 for M100 Fibre Broadband,Mix TV,Talk Weekends and Line rental.

I do not have a landline plugged in at the hose and have no use for one.

I do not watch live TV and only use Amazon prime for viewing.

I use Broadband,

After accessing my account i find that i can see upgrades quite easily but no options to downgrade.

If i sign out of my account and check Virgin Media deals online i can see packages around the £30 mark.

Is there any way i can reduce this bill please ?

Thank You

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Simon, 

Welcome back to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making this post regarding the price of your package, I'm sorry to hear you're not happy with this. 
We have a great range of offers available to existing customers, if you would like to look at what we can do for you please contact us on 150/03454541111 or drop us a text on 0753 305 1809 and a member of our team will be able to make sure we get you everything you need. Unfortunately, we are able to arrange a change of package via the Forums, I'm sorry.

I understand it is frustrating to see different deals offered to new customers. As with all providers, we do offer introductory deals to new customers, at the start of all of our customer’s time with us they will have benefited from such a deal. Once this expires we'll always do all we can to offer the best existing customer deal available. If you would like to discuss the options available to you please do give us a call or text on the numbers provided.

Best wishes,

Serena

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

14 REPLIES 14

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Simon, 

Welcome back to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making this post regarding the price of your package, I'm sorry to hear you're not happy with this. 
We have a great range of offers available to existing customers, if you would like to look at what we can do for you please contact us on 150/03454541111 or drop us a text on 0753 305 1809 and a member of our team will be able to make sure we get you everything you need. Unfortunately, we are able to arrange a change of package via the Forums, I'm sorry.

I understand it is frustrating to see different deals offered to new customers. As with all providers, we do offer introductory deals to new customers, at the start of all of our customer’s time with us they will have benefited from such a deal. Once this expires we'll always do all we can to offer the best existing customer deal available. If you would like to discuss the options available to you please do give us a call or text on the numbers provided.

Best wishes,

Serena

Simonic1
On our wavelength
Thanks Serena.I'm talking to VM via whattsapp now

Simonic1
On our wavelength
After a chat online i've had my bill knocked down to £59

Thanks for coming back to us @Simonic1 and I'm glad that you have been able to get your bill knocked down to £59 per month.

Regards,

Steven_L

Simonic1
On our wavelength

And so this saga rumbles on. So VM did reduce my bill to £59 for one month. thay have now put it back up to £70 with no notice to me. What should i do next please ?

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Simonic1,

Thank you for coming back to us about your ongoing billing issue. I do apologise that this happened. 

I can see that you've been in touch with our team to discuss this issue further. Can you confirm if this is now resolved, or you need any further assistance looking into this issue?

Keep us updated.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi.

I got in touch via the txt service with Maria. She has conformed that my bill will be reduced and a refund applied.

Thank You

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Simonic1,

Thank you for coming back to me about your ongoing billing issue. I'm glad to hear that your issue have been resolved. 🙂

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know so we can assist further.

Thank you. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Since my last post on this forum i can confirm that i have just been charged £70 this month despite a promise that my bill would be £59 and that i would get a refund for being overcharged...... Really at my wits end now