cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Query

Baroodkhan
Joining in

I am extremely suicidal, why is my bill £60, this is absolutely disgusting, i just about have money to pay my bill and rent, why are you charging me almost double my bill. this is not acceptable, your whats app colleague to me to get lost, i have no one to help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

I suggest waiting for the forum team to respond to you shortly rather than calling in or using WhatsApp again. 

VM also have a a discounted essentials service for those on lower incomes.

The Samaritans are a phone call away. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

I suggest waiting for the forum team to respond to you shortly rather than calling in or using WhatsApp again. 

VM also have a a discounted essentials service for those on lower incomes.

The Samaritans are a phone call away. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Baroodkhan 👋 welcome back to community! Thank you for posting. 

So sorry to hear about your concerns, particularly regarding your billing and the knock on impacts this is having for you. 

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Baroodkhan 

Thanks for joining me on PM and allowing me to clarify everything for you.

If you do ever need anything, please do pop back to the community so we can assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill