Menu
Kunzie
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Bill Query

My first Bill £289.49!!! says for 2months

My contract however was for £89 per month for 12 months and £130 off my 1st Bill. Virgin Media, please add this up for me.

Not only are the services order not been provided, customer complaint has failed/refused/neglected to respond to my complaint on non provision of phone service as per my contract, and now there is an attempt to fleece me with frivolous charges which are at variance with my contract? Wow, I give up already....

Will someone be kind enough to look into this.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bill Query

Hi Kunzie and thank you for your post,

I'm sorry to hear you've received a higher than expected bill.

I'm happy to look into this if you still need help so I'll be dropping you a private message for more info soon. Just click the small envelope logo to the top right.

Thanks,

Michael_JK
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Kunzie
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Despite my complaints to VM here and even the CEO's office (with no one contacting me as stated in the response email ), and VM not providing me any phone services as per my contract, Virgin Media has today unlawfully taken £289.49 from my account, thereby affecting the payment of my utility direct debits. 

"What an experience"

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kunzie

I am incredibly sorry to hear about this experience.

I can see the CEO team responded to you on the 6th of this month via email

I do hope you have seen their response.

Kindest regards.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Kunzie
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Karen.

i have seen the response and needed to give it a day or 2 to enable me respond properly.

The response failed materially to address my concerns after over 6 weeks of my complaints . it is also astonishing that due to the inability of VM to provide me with one of the three services agreed due to not fault of mine, VM has decided to add an additional £33 monthly on my bill and renege on the terms of my contract.

i have this night/morning responded to the email from the CEO team, and await their final response.

Spoiler

Thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kunzie

Good luck with this.

Many thanks for coming back to me.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Take care.

Karen

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Kunzie
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Given the failure of Virgin Media to resolve my billing issue, I referred the case to CISAS and a decision was reached on December 11, 2018. This was communicated to Virgin Media. To date VM has failed/refused/neglected to comply with this decision. I continue to receive inflated bills from VM (twice). I have had customer resolution also getting in touch feigning ignorance of CISAS decision and attempting to offer a different resolution from that decided under the ADR scheme and telling me if I don,t respond they will consider my case closed. On what basis will the cased by closed when it remains unresolved!

This in my view is appalling customer service and should never be fostered on anyone. It is astounding that VM resolution teams will be writing to me pretending not to be aware of the decision of the adjudication by CISAS. I have carefully followed the dispute resolution process on this issue and all I ask is the Virgin Media respect the process and treat me fairly.

The continuing distress the is causing us unquantifiable. It must stop.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kunzie

Thanks for the post 

Sorry again to hear about the complaint 

This is still open and I can see we have sent you a letter dated the 14th January 

Have you received this yet?

Regards 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos