Menu
Highlighted
TraceyStylesUK
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Bill Issue?

I have been making payments online towards my bill but it isn't being deducted online even though it says successful and will 'update in a couple of hours', been over a  week still not updated so now have no idea how much I still owe. Another issue I have, on one of my payments, my bank statement showed that it was paid to VMPL NYNEX BIRMINGHAM GB?? But any other time I have paid it went to 'VIRGIN MEDIA PYMTS'... Not sure what's going on there. I also want to cancel direct debit but it won't let me.

Don't ask me to call because I can't call. I have aspergers and have severe anxiety even thinking about picking up the phone. I try livechat constantly but is always 'busy'. Virgin doesn't seem to have an email address I can contact, so I'm pretty stuck. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bill Issue?

there is no email address and VM staff can't normally help with billing problems. The only options are keep trying on the online chat or call in

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

FYI: Ofcom's Text Relay information web page maybe of interest to you. If you do decide to use the Next Generation Text app from www.ngts.org.uk then Virgin Media's contact details can be found towards the bottom of this web page, https://www.virginmedia.com/accessibility/virgin-phone

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi TraceyStylesUK

Sorry to hear this

Would you like me to have a look at the billing side of things for you?

Look forward to your response 

Regards 

Gareth_L Forums Team 

0 Kudos