cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bigger oomph to Ultimate Volt

Berllan14
On our wavelength

I am out of contract and have been speaking over the phone to an advisor. My hearing isnt great these days and the advisor had a foreign accent so really have little idea of the cifference between what i have now and whats being recommend..

I have a few questions:

1. Whats the main difference between Bigger oomph to Ultimate Volt

2. Do i get a different virgin box currently V6 box.

3. Included currently is a Virgin mobile Sim which we are perfectly happy wiith . The advisor though said we move to 02 . Is that correct or can we stay with Virgin mobile ? 

Many thanks 

In

5 REPLIES 5

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Berllan14, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Thanks for your questions regarding the differences between Oomph and Volt.  Also, you see more regarding Volt, here and here.  

The first difference is we don't actively sell the Oomph deal any more.  Which means there's no additional discounts on offer (that I know of) for Oomph.  This could work out considerably more expensive for you.  

Any change from Oomph on your cable side of your package, would mean that you're no longer paying for your Virgin Mobile SIM as a part of your cable package.  Therefore it would no longer be one bill.

It's not essential at this time to change to TV 360 from your V6 and therefore, that would depend on any deal you agree.

You do have the option to retain a Virgin Mobile SIM, either by continuing on Oomph at full price of package, or by agreeing a different deal, where you're paying for your Virgin Mobile SIM separately.

I would like to take at the offer you've been made, so I can offer you specific guidance.  I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.
Regards

Lee_R

Berllan14
On our wavelength

Thank you ,

I phoned yourselves and the best option appears to be staying with Oomph and sepsrating out the virgin mobile contract.

Regards Alan 

Thanks for the update @Berllan14

If we can help with anything else, do let us know. 

All the best!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you Ayisha,

What always confuses me is some of the terminology! E.g, earlier innybis thread TV360 was mentioned which i have never heard of and,wasnt offeredl

So simply what is TV360?

Thank you Alan 

Apologies for any confusion @Berllan14

We have some info here under - What is Virgin TV 360 ? 

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs