cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big Kahuna to Maxit?

paris
Dialled in

Hi I’ve noticed this month a change I didn’t sanction from Big Kahuna bundle to Maxit. I am looking to downgrade as too dear due to circumstances especially as new clients are offered better deals. Need good broadband speeds, not fussed about a landline and hardly watch channels as kids watch Netflix, Amazon prime etc more often than not. 

2 REPLIES 2

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi paris, thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear there's been some confusion around your package change. Your package may have been updated to a more recent one due to the older package not being offered any more.

Unfortunately we're not able to help with package changes/downgrades here, for this you would need to speak with the relevant teams, either on the phone (150/ 0345 454 1111) or via text (0753 305 1809) who will be able to clear things up, and ensure you're on the best package possible for you.

Tom

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Before you make that call to VM to discuss your package, have a play with the bundle builder website in combination with the channel guide at the bottom of this page - caveat to ignore the references to 360 & new-customer prices, neither of which will apply to you, but...

You can put in the combinations of services that you want, and get indicative pricing. You may well find that it's cheaper to have a landline than not due to bundle discounts. If you're going to be calling a VM agent to negotiate a new package - that will likely come with a new 18month minimum term - it'd far better to do so with an idea as to what's available, than do so completely blind.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks