Menu
happywithmy350
Well-informed
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Best to cancel DD or keep it going?

Due to an upgrade the bill this month was £150 and I assume not over my credit limit as nothing has turned off - It's not due to the middle of the month but I paid it today anyway by card. The e-mail I got says that regular payments will still be requested by DD - so will the system still take an extra £150? or the £99 when the DD date rolls around?

Because I have paid it and it's showing as paid on the account - should I cancel the DD just to make sure I do not get double billed? and set it up the day after it's due to come out? It would give the system enough time to set it back up again. I don't want to do anything to affect my credit score internal or external as I am using VM for a lot of services lately. 

Or do I just leave it and it won't take a payment until next time? Can someone at VM advise please? There is no rush so I thought I would post here rather than call.  

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Best to cancel DD or keep it going?

Hello,

It would be best if we double check everything for you, I am going to send you a private message now so we can look into this for you.

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos
happywithmy350
Well-informed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Best to cancel DD or keep it going?

Thanks Joe - all done and back to you 🙂

The documentation seems to suggest this will just be credited but the system will still take the DD on the date as per usual - but I don't want to pay it twice and I paid by card to avoid this as I have another VM bill coming out and the money is allocated to that.

0 Kudos