cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being hounded by Virgin media to return items that I don't have

caroleweinstein
Joining in

Hi, I recently changed my package and began a new 18 month contract, when doing this I was asked what TV cable box equipment I wanted, I said just one standard cable box (I already have the TIVO one), i was asked if I wanted a second box, I said no and was asked if I wanted to keep the WiFi extender that I have and I said no I don't need the extender. A short whole later a YODEL bag arrived, I put the WiFi extender in it and gave it to Yodel. Now almost a month later the Yodel tracking shows that it has not been delivered to Virgin. This is not my fault, I did as Virgin asked and sent it back via the supplied delivery service but Virgin are sending me text messages non stop demanding that I send it back. In addition Virgin emailed me and demanded that I also send back the Tivo box and another box that I don't even have. If I send the Tivo box back this will mean I will have NO CABLE BOX and will be unable to use the TV service I am subscribed to! and I don't have a second box - Virgin are now sending me final warnings and saying I will be charged for this kit. This is very stressful, I am being hounded by Virgin over this equipment return, I am 84 years old and suffering stress over this. I have the tracking information for Yodel and if someone at Virgin could please reply to me and look at the tracking they will see that I sent the WiFi extender back, that I only have one cable box (not two) and that I need to have one box (I don't care which type) in order to use the TV service that I pay for every month, Please can you get in touch with me and stop me being hounded for this kit return. Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @caroleweinstein,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I have looked into this on our system and cannot see any charges being applied for this. Please could you send a screenshot of the email to me via private message and I can get this looked into further.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi, Please see the message I have sent you with 4 screenshots, I look forward to your reply thanks Carole

Thanks for coming back to us @caroleweinstein with the screenshots of the message and emails that you have been sent.

I have looked at our system and any charges would be showing, when your equipment is disconnected and nothing is showing or going to show on there.

Please can you ignore the emails and message for the time being and I will try to get these stopped from our side too.

Regards,

Steven_L

Thank you!