cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being charged for equipment I already returned

Hollyxox
Joining in

Left Virgin media late Feb/early March. Was overcharged on my last bill by £60 roughly, was told I’d receive a cheque for a refund, but still nothing. Was sent packaging to return the equipment, took it to the collect+ drop off point, was collected and scanned etc. but Virgin are saying they’ve not received it, (I sent them the tracking numbers as proof) they say we have two routers aswell which we’ve explained during numerous phone calls that we do not have!!! 
they are saying I have to pay £80 pounds for the equipment, which was already sent back!!!! I just want my refund and for them to stop saying we’re being charged for their mistakes. Can someone help please as it’s driving me insane and I’m being treated appallingly. Have spent so much time on the phone trying to sort this out to no avail, one minute I’m being told they've waived the equipment fee, to then being told they aren’t, and saying they’ll withhold my refund until the equipment comes back. Yodel had the equipment last, what exactly am I supposed to do??!! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Hollyxox, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums 🙂 

I am so sorry to hear you are having issues with the return of your equipment, I can take a look into this for you. I will drop you over a PM keep an eye open for the purple envelope.

Zoie

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Hollyxox, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums 🙂 

I am so sorry to hear you are having issues with the return of your equipment, I can take a look into this for you. I will drop you over a PM keep an eye open for the purple envelope.

Zoie

Thank you, I have just replied 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Hollyxox,

Thank you for messaging me and I am so happy to get this resolved for you 🙂 Please pop back if you need anything else.

All the best,

Zoie