cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Been charged for "Game - Body In Balance"?

AntoniJ1975
Up to speed

Hello,

I have a charge on my bill for 4.49 for something called "Game - Body In Balance", I have no idea what this is or why it has been added to my usage charges on my bill. I have looked around and other people on the forum seemed to have had this problem. 

I wish to have this refunded or taken off my bill as I have never played this game. Can someone please assist me?

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi AntoniJ1975, thanks for the message. I am sorry to hear that this has been charged for. Does this game appear on the set top box or a Mobile device? When did you download the game? ^Chris.

Hi.. I did not download the game I have no idea what it is.

*update* I checked my set top box and it appears under apps -> games -> body in balance... when i go into this it appears to offer some courses charged at 4.49 and above for yoga and other exercises. I have never gone into this before or downloaded anything from there as I'm not interested so I am unsure how I have been charged for this.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply AntoniJ1975.

With apps and purchases on the box, we do require confirmation before completing the order. This is done via the PIN being entered. 

Is it possible that someone within the property could have completed the purchase? 

Thanks 

Nat

hi... no because the only other person in the property is my elderly dad and he does not know the pin number... i am at a loss how i have been charged and looking on the forums it appears other people also have had this exact problem with this game... can you please advise how I can get a refund or taken off my bill?

thanks.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply. 

I would be happy to take a closer look in to this for you. 

In order to do this, I will just need to pop you over a private message to grab a few details. 

I will send this over now and you will be able to access the message via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi AntoniJ1975

Thank you for joining me for on the private message.

I am happy that we were able to reach a resolution 🙂 

Please do get in touch if we can assist in the future. 

Take care, 

Nat