cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BILLING ISSUES

cjhb
Tuning in

NOW MORE THAN 24 HOURS SINCE I STARTED A PM CONVERSATION ON MY BILLING ISSUES AND NO FURTHER FORWARD.

WHO DO I NEED TO CONTACT TO GET THIS RESOLVED?

9 REPLIES 9

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The best and quickest way to sort out billing issues is to call billing.

You should call  150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, option 1 Billing

The best time to call is between 8am and 10am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi Dave,

Tried that route repeatedly. They say they will sort it and then fail to do so and back round the loop we go.

I was told they were not going to debit me this month but lo and behold they did. I manage a customer service team for my company and we would go under if we provided the level of service I have experienced since February not to mention staff being subject to disciplinary measures 😞

Do you know of a number to escalate to?

Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @cjhb

Sorry for the delayed reply, but for future reasons, would you mind not posting again regarding the same issue. If we are in a PM with you we will reply to you, but we may just be away. 

But to stop any  confusion, we do ask to only post one at a time. 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

No its not ok - you don't disappear without telling a customer what is going on - exceptionally rude and unprofessional.

When can I expect a resolution.

Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

We are sorry about this, on the forums, we don't always reply instantly, but I have now sent you a PM on your other thread. 

Please do refer to there. 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

cjhb
Tuning in

Have had issues with incorrect billing for months.

Have been messaging Laurie_C and was promised a call from a manager within 24 hours on Thurs 9th Sept.

Having heard nothing I have tried to follow up the DM today but can't send anything as it says not accepting messages.

Does anyone have a contact to get this resolved, I have an unresolved complaint ref C-140721954 and I am close to passing this to the regulator.

Thanks

Hi there @cjhb

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry that you have not received your call back! 

I have emailed the manager and requested that they give you a call back when they are in office tomorrow. 

Please let me know how things are after the call has taken place! 

Thank you again.

Sadly, as expected, absolutely nothing. I actually wanted an email response so it doesn't even matter what time this person was working.

Frankly this is a disgrace.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi CjHb,

I am so sorry to hear you have not had any contact, I will pop you over a PM asking for the best contact number and a few other details and my manager will be in touch today 

Zoie