cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB / TV Credit Limit

TinaThudBump
Joining in

Our credit limit is £200. Due to messing about with a new contract / delay in new installation the bill raised today has gone over that limit for the first time in probably a couple of years by just £2. So obviously warning now on account services have been suspended.

When this happened before all that time ago all I had to do was pay enough to come under the credit limit that same day and then the following day when I'd be emailed with the bill details the suspension wasn't actioned as I'd reduced it to under the credit limit before.

Is this still the case please? I've just paid £5 to bring it under but obviously I won't know until it turns midnight if that works so would like to know in advance if its still the same system.

Thank you in advance. 

2 REPLIES 2

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello TinaThudBump

I can take a look for you if you wish 

Could also look at raising the credit limit to stop this happening again in the future 

I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello TinaThudBump

Thanks for those details 

I have had a look and can see the £5 payment has brought you under the credit limit and service will remain active 

There is a balance that is over 30 days from last months bill 

The a new bill has been produced which you should have received now 

I have asked for the credit limit to be increased for you as well 

That's something we have no control over, but i have asked anyway 

Gareth_L