cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically upgraded my package

mohammedjahmed1
Joining in

Hi

Has anyone seen this mysterious upgrade take place recently where the broadband package went from M250 to M350, without permission, sending the bill up by £50 per month, INSIDE of the contract?

Trying to chat to them to complain, but Virgin being Virgin, no one is talking to me to make things as obstructive as possible existing customers!

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @mohammedjahmed1, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

Sorry to see there has been an unexpected change to your account, this certainly is a strange one. I will be happy to take a look at this for you to find out what is going on with this.

I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi 

I have had the same email. I did not upgrade any packages infact hardly use the TV. The new bill is now £50. I don't understand if its a scam. 

Please help 

Hey sudhan,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your account, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

altis2
Joining in

The same happened to me - only my involuntary upgrade was some months ago.

I'm now in the position where £50 per month is too painful and we need to save money. There's a Freedom Fibre pole right outside our house that's looking very attractive right now.

Hey altis2,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your account, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Thanks for sorting this out. Hopefully I will be charged for regular bill

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me on PM @mohammedjahmed1, I'm glad that this issue has now been resolved.

If you need anything else, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules