cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asking me to restart membership!

AdiW1
Joining in

Hi

After watching Netflix for 2 years continuously which is setup and paid for through Virgin media and a contract that doesn’t run out until August I’m all of a suddenly being asked to reactivate my Netflix account. It says sign out so I must be signed in. I’ve tried signing out and back in and this works but I’m confronted with the same thing. So I went through the procedure and find it’s asking me to sign up. At a much higher price as well. And it’s asking for bank details. If I'm paying Virgin for it, why would I sign up twice for something I thought I was already paying for? Thanks Adi 

4 REPLIES 4

Tractorboy
Rising star

Virgin have major issues with Netflix access at the moment that have been ongoing for the last three months.

See the hundreds of posts on here on the subject.

You are not the only one!

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @AdiW1,

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm really sorry to hear you're having issues with your Netflix subscription. We are aware of this issue that is affecting multiple customers and are working collaboratively with Netflix to get things sorted.

Can you please sign-in to your My Virgin Media? Once you've signed in, you should see a box saying "Netflix", or showing the Netflix logo, in that box there will be an "Activate" button. Can you please try clicking this, and seeing if it allows you to progress through?

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi Reece

Where will the Netflix be? I have :

Latest bill. 

Service status

Change your package

Need some help?

Orders & appointments

Virgin TV Edit

Online protection from £3

I can't find where it would be? I have noticed it was on the last bill for Netflix, but doesn't appear on my latest. I can honestly say we haven't changed anything.

Thanks

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the update, @AdiW1.

The Netflix tab should be on the main sign-in page when you log in to your account. However, we have received confirmation earlier today that a fix has been deployed and is being rolled out to all affected customers - this may be why you are unable to see it at the moment.

Within the next 24-48 hours, you will receive an email containing a link to allow you to re-complete the Netflix registration. If you haven't received the email within this time, please check to make sure you've registered the correct email address with us, and it is up-to-date. Please also check your Junk folder as some emails may be sent there.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ