cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Area reference code

Dreamfairy
Tuning in

Hi,

whats my area reference code for IV30. It’s not on my mobile bill. Don’t have broadband or landline with virgin

99 REPLIES 99

Hi,

Can I please have the area code for London SE18 6FE

Thanks

Hi MarRox88, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Can you just confirm you have our services? 

It doesn't look like you're in a cabled area using that postcode. 

Let us know. 

Emma_C - Forum Team

sophieot
Joining in

Hey! Can anybody help me with mine? I'm in Wirral, Merseyside. Postcode is CH463RW

Hi Sophieot, 

I can I ask what you need it for please? They're only usually needed for cable accounts in order to login the the Online Media account. I don't think we have them for Mobile accounts.

Thanks 

Megan_L

Hi!

My internet is child locked for some reason and it says I have to log on to my Virgin Media to change this setting. It's asking for the area reference. It isn't on any emails. 

Thanks.

Hi Sophieot, 

We found it, its 01 🙂

Hope this helps. 

Megan_L 

Anaismansour22
Joining in

Hello,

I can't find my area reference on my bill, I've looked everywhere and even tried to login with all the different area code but it doesn't let me.

My postcode is SE21 8NN. 

Thank you

Anais

Hi Anais,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for your post. I'm sorry that you've had trouble locating your area reference.

You will usually find this near the top right hand corner of your bills. In this case, the reference for the postcode you've provided is 21.

Thanks,

Rachael

Thank you Rachel! 

Also, the account number mentioned on my bill doesn't work to register on MyVirginMedia. 

They ask for 9 digit code, I have 2 letters and 8 numbers in my account number. I tried without and without the upfront 2 letters but it doesn't seem to work.

Can you help?

Thanks

Anais 

Hi Anais,

No problem at all 🙂 Yes, you'll need to pop a 0 in front of your 8=digit account number to make this 9 digits - e.g. 43214321 > 043214321. I do apologise that this is not made clear, we have fed this back.

Thanks,

Rachael