Menu
Highlighted
owllady4281
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Area code BS5 8ES

Hi  I'm having problems with my billing and need to access my online account.  I don't have any letters and am in a right mess as I think I may have registered ages ago but I've lost the email address!!  I only used it briefly and then changed it without thinking of the implications.  Sooo, in order to access my bill I need to login.  Can't do it any which way but loose.  I've tried to re-register too.  Does anyone have the code please?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Area code BS5 8ES

Hello Owllady4281, thank you for your post.

The area code for that postcode is 07.

If you still have trouble logging into your online account please let us know and we'll investigate further.

Hope this helps, Emily.

0 Kudos
owllady4281
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily

Thanks for your reply, which would be helpful except I now realise I also have to provide my account number.  I don't know that either.  It's maddening, it really is!  I have been trying for months to find out what I am being charged for on my tv and broadband.  If I ring they tell me they can't discuss it without me giving the password.  I can't. They say they will send a letter.  They don't.   They tell me to go to the shop.  I have several times.  I took my daughter last time as I'm in my eighties and don't fully understand all the technology.  They said they couldn't discuss my account but they had changed my channels last time I visited the shop.   When my daughter questioned this she also found out that this meant I had effectively started a new 2 year contract!  I had no idea.  She was furious and has tried to talk to Virgin but again they won't discuss anything without the dreaded password.  I am at my wits end now as my bill is huge and yet I only watch a limited amount of TV I don't have a computer or anything.  This is probably nothing to do with you but my daughter is writing this on my behalf as I don't know how to resolve this.  If you have any ideas I would really welcome them.

Thanks and kind regards  Betty

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Afternoon Betty, 

Thanks for coming back to us.

Have you got a copy of your contract? If so, the details you need such as the account number will be on it Smiley Happy

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos