cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Area Code Required

microquiz
Joining in

New to Virgin and I have gone through all my welcome material and I cannot find my area reference/code number anywhere.  My Post code is S80

Can anyone help please?

Many thanks in advance.

7 REPLIES 7

roy247
Community elder

If you can login to your My Virgin Media account you should find your area number there, when signed in go to Account Settings, Account Details and you will find your account number and area ref number at the top.

It's nothing to do with the postcode.

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @microquiz thanks for your post here in the Community - welcome!

If you still haven't managed to find your area code following @roy247's advice, please let us know and we can take things further for you!

Many thanks

Tom_W

Many thanks for your answer.  However, I have never signed into my account because I don’t have an area code!  (The question about an area code is located on the sign up page).  So I can not even setup my account.

Hello,

thank you for your question.  I still don’t have an area code!

my postcode is S80

any help please?

Hi @microquiz thanks for your reply.

I'm afraid we can't get the area code from just S80 but if you can provide the full postcode (not the address or house number), we can post this back on here for you?

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hello,

the postcode is S80 2PA

thank you for helping find my area code  / reference.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @microquiz,

Thanks for coming back to us. The Area Code for the post code you've provided is Area 30.

Please let us know if you need any further help with registering for an online account.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs