Menu
CarlTSpeak
Wise owl
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Apparently insane discounting

Hey VM, 

If this is genuine you might have some work to do justifying both the new customer pricing and the ongoing pricing to everyone else. 

https://forum.kitz.co.uk/index.php/topic,23365.45.html

Vivid 350 + phone line + emergency line for £20.01 for 12 months then £40.01 for the next 6, 12 month contract? 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Apparently insane discounting

Guy should register a forum account NOW for when the first bill arrives....

We all know it aint going to be for 20.01. Or even 40.02 for the second month upfront. I'm guessing 78 + an installation charge offshore forgot to mention....

0 Kudos
CarlTSpeak
Wise owl
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It's gone down to 19.01 now, Kippies, according to the 'contract' he's posted.

I have my doubts that such discounts are available and, if they were, I'd have thought they'd come as a credit to the bill, not as a baseline discount. Half the new customer price for no apparent reason.

0 Kudos
wez
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@CarlTSpeak wrote:

It's gone down to 19.01 now, Kippies, according to the 'contract' he's posted.

I have my doubts that such discounts are available and, if they were, I'd have thought they'd come as a credit to the bill, not as a baseline discount. Half the new customer price for no apparent reason.

Did he cancel an order previously, someone says he did - might be a pre install cancel debt save offer. He got an agent who needed the save at a good time, so they were willing to do more to keep their earnings.

0 Kudos