Menu
Highlighted
rodentbasket
Dialled in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Another Return of Equipment problem

I returned my equipment (Hub 3) and have a receipt dated 13/9/19.

So then has been a clear working week for the collectplus service to get it back. Yet I have just had yet another email telling me that I have not returned the equipment and threatening to charge me for it.

Of course, there is no way to reply or send a scan of the receipt. So it is the usual shambles, harassment and deception that made me leave in the first place.

While I am at it, I also keep getting the final bill with no mention of the Direct Debit option, although then when I follow a link, it says that if I have a DD setup, it will be paid that way. Can I believe that?

I will take VM to Court if they try to charge a late fee or for non-return.

The only thing that I can give credit to VM for is that I still have access to this forum, and perhaps get a response from a VM staff member.

0 Kudos
rodentbasket
Dialled in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Another Return of Equipment problem

I had forgotten about the Collect Plus tracking service, so checked that and it seems that the kit arrived at VM today (on a Sunday?). So perhaps that explains the latest threat.

The issue about the final payment by DD is still unclear.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi rodentbasket,

Thanks for posting.

The texts are automated that you keep receiving, though I understand how annoying it must be if you have returned it. It can take upto 14 days for us to receive the equipment, scan it in and then assign it to the correct account, and then remove it from said account. Any charge applied would be automated and removed when the above process has applied.

In relation to your Direct Debit, is it still active? If so, please don't worry 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
rodentbasket
Dialled in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My Direct Debit is still active, but no payment has been taken. It would normally be taken on 2/10/19. The bill says that it is due by 6-10-19, so I just checked again: nothing.

Can someone from VM contact me by private mail, so I can give them the payment reference?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi rodentbasket,

I'd be happy to look into this for you.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me and we'll seek to pass data protection and explain what's going on with your account

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
rodentbasket
Dialled in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Direct Debit for final payment

I forgot to say that I can see

vm_final_bill_by_DD.png

0 Kudos