cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Netflix Question…

Maesknoll
Tuning in

New to 360 and a package that is supposed to include Netflix.  No email, I have been into My VM and there is an activate Netflix button, this starts a spinning VM logo saying it’s directing me to Netflix and then returns to my home page without activating.  Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4

Tractorboy
Rising star

Just note all the threads on here about Netflix and you will see this is a major problem that has been going on for nearly three months with being sorted.

You need an email with an activation link , this seems to be something Virgin are struggling with , why? they will not expalin!

If the link you are trying offers you an option to pay via Virgin do not take it , you will be charged..

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Maesknoll,

Thanks for your post. Sorry to hear your activation button for Netflix does not work.
I am happy to assist you with this error, I will PM you now so we can have a look.

Please check the top-right corner of our forum and you should see a purple envelope. Click this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Maesknoll
Tuning in

All sorted now, got the email yesterday and have now got access.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Maesknoll,

Thanks for the update! I am glad it is working for you now.

I am sorry for the issues with your Netflix.

If you ever need us again, please do let us know.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide