cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Angry with billing

deva2005
On our wavelength

I really hope a VM moderator is on the forum tonight.

Your billing sucks and your Executive office have screwed up our account and contract almost getting our service suspended tonight.

Please ask a senior manager in your executive office to call me first thing on Monday 30th January. 

You can private message me for details 

Yet again VM prove themselves completely incompetent and cause distress by their antiquated systems

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What are the issues you're having?

Some basic details will likely assist when the forum staff pick up this thread later tomorrow. Responses from the staff on here will be by forum posts, not outbound calls.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

deva2005
On our wavelength

Basically messed up the billing, gave credit which doesn't show correctly on the bill. Stated miss payment due on 16th FEBRUARY 2023??

Didn't apply new contract costs and ended up with bill double what it should have been and threat to suspend services when sending an incorrect bill on a Sunday evening....phew!

I am totally fed up with their mess after 13 years as a customer 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi deva2005,

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome back to our Forums.

I'm very sorry to hear you're having some problems with the billing. I've had a look from our side, and can see the team have reached out to you in regard to this issue and helped in getting things resolved.

If you have any further issues, please do let us know and we'll do our best to help.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ