cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon vouchers

Sonrud
Tuning in

I ordered virgin media on 28th July 2022. I was told in an email from giftcloud.com that I would receive £95 Amazon vouchers 120 days after my order. However I still have not received any vouchers. I tried emailing customer.services@broadbandchoices.co.uk as suggested on other posts but get a response that this email no longer exists so my complaint is undeliverable. I have also looked through your voucher/gift help page and there is no help there. Please can you advise how I can claim these vouchers.

5 REPLIES 5

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies for any issues faced Sonrud,

Welcome to the community. 

Can I ask regarding the voucher, did you receive confirmation of that being with your order via the website it was completed at?

Also is there no other contact method given for the giftcloud website that was used?

Regards,

Kain

Hi Kain

I had an email from no-reply@giftcloud.com subject “an update on your gift” which gave me a link to the virgin website where to complete the order. It said once I complete the order using that link, which I did, and virgin verify the purchase, details of how to claim the gift will be sent in 120 days.

The contact email given is vouchers@broadbandchoices.co.uk. However when I email that address I get an automatic reply to say it is an unmonitored address and do not email. They direct me to a website which has a different email  customer.services@broadbandchoices.co.uk which also does not work.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Right okay thanks for the response,

So just for further confirmation with giftcloud being used as the gift would be through them, does this link not allow you to get in touch with them?

Let us know,

Kain

Hi Kain

Giftcard do not reply to that link. What should be the next steps? 

Hi Sonrud, 

Thanks for your reply, I am sorry you've not heard back from GiftCloud about your Amazon Voucher. 

We would not be able to help directly as they are the company that supplied the offer, however I do have their Contact Us page which will allow you to get in touch with them directly. 

Please use this and let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Megan_L