cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon voucher

Mattmyers
Tuning in

Hi, I joined up for the virgin trial in my area but haven’t received any communications about the Amazon voucher I am suppose to be receiving.

Please can you advise how I get this.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Mattmyers, thanks for your post on the help forums and sorry to hear of the issue with your Amazon voucher.

Regarding our gifts and vouchers, please visit this page here for more info on these and how to claim and redeem them.

Please, check this and follow the steps and advice there to request an update from our partners that deal with the vouchers.

As mentioned on the page, our trusted partner Edenred will send you a Compliments Select voucher code to your email address within 28 days of your Virgin Media services being installed or activated.

If the email containing your voucher code is not in your email inbox, check your spam or junk email folders for an email from email@codes.edenred.co.uk.

How long ago did you join Virgin and have you received any emails in regard to this as of yet?

Please, let us know more and we're eager to assist further where needed.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

Thank you for the reply. I have gone on the link provided but can’t find anything about the Amazon voucher. It’s been a couple of months since I first got connected with virgin. I am extremely happy with the services provided so far.

I have searched my emails for the email provided however I haven’t received anything from them.

Thank you for your help with this.

Hi @Mattmyers,

Thank you for the update on this.

Did you order the bundle from us directly, or did you go via a third party (such as a price comparison website) first?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zack,

I got a leaflet come through the post from virgin regarding starting the trail and applied through the information  on the leaflet. 

Thanks

Hi @Mattmyers thanks for your reply, not a problem.

Please allow me to send you a PM to obtain some info from you so I can get to the bottom of this for you.

Kindly expect the PM from me to arrive shortly, and respond directly when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W