cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon voucher

sandra99989
Joining in

Hi

I ordered virgin broadband 21at July 2020. It was installed 21at August 2020. How do I claim my £75 Amazon voucher

Thanks

49 REPLIES 49

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi sandra9989,

You may need to check your spam/junk folder for an email from Edenred

Info from virgin-media-free-gifts  The page is a full FAQ regarding vouchers/free gifts.

After your Virgin Media services are installed or activated, our trusted partner Edenred will send you a Compliments Select voucher code within 28 days, to the email address you provided when signing up for services with Virgin Media.

First of all, check your spam or junk email folders for any emails from Edenred (email@codes.edenred.co.uk). If you still can’t find the email, text us for free on 0753 305 1809 ^ and one of our team will be happy to help during our opening times 7am and 11pm Monday to Friday, 8am and 8pm Saturday to Sunday and we’ll look into it for you.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks for your help Dave

Hopefully I will receive it within 28 days

Sandra

i have been trying to text 07533051809 for the last three weeks. Despite actually contacting a person just twice i still have no Amazon voucher.

The last time I had contact with a person was 8th October 2020 when I was told the voucher exceptions from ref 51772_36381 had been completed and i would receive the voucher within 72 hours.c

Alas no voucher has arrived and i have not been able to contact a person since.

I now feel like this voucher will never materialise and i was mislead when taking on this broadband contract.

Hi sandra99989, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you have not received the voucher. I will send you a private message. Chris 

Dannijade09
Joining in

Did you get yours after 

I’m still waiting for mine 

it was installed 21ST of September and I’ve tried contacting them via telephone email and text but not heard anything back 

Can you pm me as I’ve tried getting hold of virgin with no success at all

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Dannijade09,

Welcome to the communtiy and thanks for getting in touch.

I am sorry to hear you have not received your voucher.
Did you place the order directly on our website or via a third part?

If it was through our site, have you followed the steps listed by newapollo earlier in this thread?

Thanks 

Nat

RLH69
Joining in

This seems to be an ongoing issue. The amount of people in here who haven’t received their voucher. Me included, I was set up in Sept, I’ve sent the text, twice , checked my emails, nothing. Why advertise if you can’t deliver? Hardly a great start to an 18 month contract. Guess we just have to wait it out, doubt I’ll have it for Christmas. What next, contact Trading Standards is this false advertising as it’s obviously not a one off but a regular occurrence. 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi RHL69, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear you have not received the vouchers associated with the offer. 

I am afraid I may sound a little robotic as I will need to check the same things within as my last comment. 

Did you take the offer directly from our website or via a third party please? 

Thanks 

Nat