cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Voucher

Rebeccahurst
Joining in

Hi

When I signed up I used the link to recieve £100 amazon voucher 120 days after I signed up.

This has surpassed and I have been emailing broadband choices numerous times but cannot get a response.

Could you advise what I need to do 

Rebecca 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Rebeccahurst, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community, I am sorry to see you are waiting for some Amazon Vouchers still.

Please can you just let me know how did you sign up to Virgin Media? Did you do it directly through us or was it a price comparison website? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Rebeccahurst, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community, I am sorry to see you are waiting for some Amazon Vouchers still.

Please can you just let me know how did you sign up to Virgin Media? Did you do it directly through us or was it a price comparison website? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi,

It was through yourselves. I did get the original email from broadband choices when I first signed up 

Rebecca 

Hey Rebeccahurst, okay thank you for confirming this for me.

So you would normally get this offer after your 2nd month of being with us, does the original email state you should get these vouchers? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Rebeccahurst
Joining in

Hi,

Just checked my emails and I got an email from the below email saying 'an update on your gift' and it says thank you for submitting your details but the small print asks you to wait 120 days for the voucher 

no-reply@giftcloud.com

Can you confirm the date your services were installed and activated?

^Martin

Rebeccahurst
Joining in

Hi

The contract started 18th June - the router was delivered 25th June & was plugged in and started working the same day

Hope this helps 

Rebecca 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Rebeccahurst,

Thank you for coming back to us and for confirming this. Can you tell us if you've contacted GiftCloud directly about this since the 120 days waiting period has passed?

If so, what response did you receive?

Let us know so we can help further.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Rebeccahurst
Joining in

Hi,

Yes, I've emailed them 3 times now, first was 23rd Oct but I'm not getting any replies from them

Rebecca 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Rebeccahurst,

Thank you for coming back to us. I do apologise about your ongoing issue. I'll be happy to look into this further for you and see what I can do to help.

I will send you a Private Message, so please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs