cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Voucher

shamini
Joining in

This was my issue as well, I ordered the virgin broadband  with a promise of getting £95 Amazon vouchers . Its almost two months no response. I approached Virgin they asked me to contact Amazon when I approached the Amazon they asked me to go to the original website that I made the purchases.

I hope some one will help people like us 

. Still there are plenty of offers under Vouchers.co.uk .

ex given below. 

shamini_0-1662547177668.png

6 REPLIES 6

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @shamini,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry to hear that you've not received your Amazon Vouchers yet after signing up with them! 

Can you tell us if you signed up for our services through our website directly, or through a third party website?

You can read a little more about our your Amazon Voucher gift process on our Gifts page where more information is listed.

Please let us know so we can assist further if needed.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Paulina, 

I have signed up the community site directly . The below link is not working . Please send me the new link . 

Thanks 

Shamini 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @shamini 

In your first post you mentioned vouchers.co.uk -  it appears from that post that was the website you used to sign up for VM so you qualified for the Amazon vouchers.

That site would either have sent you an email with a link to click on,  a direct link to the VM website to process your order.

I can't see any mention of Virgin Media on that site, either for current offers or how to claim previous voucher offers

Customers that signed up for amazon voucher offers are normally via either Giftcloud or broadband choices and they should contact the Decision Technologies Support Team at

customer.services@broadbandchoices.co.uk

and quote the following:

1.your purchase date,

2. the product/package purchased

3. Order ref. WS[and 7 numbers]

4. If you have a link to the T&C (not required)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @shamini,

Apologies for any confusion. Have you signed up for Virgin Media services through our website virginmedia.com or through a different website? 

Please take a look at our Gifts page for more information about the Gifts process. Please let me know what error you're seeing when trying to load up the page.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

As I mentioned earlier I went through the below website. As I'm working for NHS I receive these offers on a daily basis . I went through the below site and chat with VM member of staff for further assistance . Did I miss anything here ? 

shamini_0-1663181471150.png

Regards 

Shamini 

Hey @shamini, thanks for the reply.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the Amazon voucher.
I will assist you on getting this issue resolved.
Watch out for the purple envelope inviting you in to a private message.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team