cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Voucher

LauraCan
Joining in

Hello, 

From reading posts this appears to be a common occurrence. I am another customer who has signed up to broadband during a deal where I was offered a £100 Amazon voucher. This was to be delivered 120 days after I was connected. I haven’t received this yet. The 120 days have passed. 

Please assist,

Laura 

4 REPLIES 4

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @LauraCan,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't yet got your Amazon vouchers, did you sign up with ourselves directly or via a price comparison site such as Top Cashback?

If this is via a price comparison site, then you would need to contact them to get your vouchers as it would be supplied by them not ourselves. If this was from ourselves, please let me know and we can look into this further for you.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hello, 

I got the account directly with Virgin Media. I have searched emails and there’s nothing with my voucher. 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply. 

Due to the amount of time that has passed, we will need to take a look at this from our side. 

I will pop you over a private message  to take a few details and we can go from there. This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Laura, 

Thank you for your message to let me know that you have been able to locate the email. 

Please do get in touch if we can assist in the future. 

Take care, 

Nat