cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Voucher - Didn't receive WS or CH number, no mention on contract

Vaybear
Tuning in

Hello,

We ordered Virgin Media broadband on the 11th August for the £100 Amazon Gift Card voucher deal, however the email we received states that we should have also received a WS or CH number. We do not have these or anything with a 7 digit or 10 digit number. We have checked spam folders.

When ordering, we went through TopCashBack, it took us to another page that asked for our email address, and then we proceeded to go through and order Virgin Media broadband.

Is it possible to check if we would still be eligible for the offer?

11 REPLIES 11

I find it incredible that this is so difficult. Can Virgin just not simple provide me with these numbers to pass on to Voucher Codes. I have done everything as instructed and have even followed the links on a more recent advert which then takes me to the Virgin site to open the account.

When I made the original order, I recieved an account confirmation, but not an order confirmation. 

How come other people asking the same question on this forum have been helped and given the codes???

This is all very frustrating, I could have gone with BT or EE but chose Virgin because of the Amazon offer. We have just moved house and really wanted the vouchers to help with the expense of furnishing it.   

I feel like I have been conned by this. 

Hi @TwoWheelsbetter,

Thank you for coming back to us and I do apologise that this has been your experience with us and I am sorry that we are limited as to what we can do. 

As my colleague advised, we have been able to check for this on our end and we're unable to locate the CH or WS number. You should have an order confirmation of the services you've taken out with us. If the Amazon Voucher is not listed on this order confirmation, there is nothing further that we can do to assist. I am sorry.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs