cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Gift Voucher not received

joeabgibbs
Joining in

Hi,

I purchased a Virgin Media M100 Fibre plan on 05/09/2020 but have not received the £75.00 Amazon Voucher. I was wondering if anyone would be able to follow this up as it has now been 120 days since I purchased the contract. I have the confirmation email with subject "An Update on your Gift".

Many thanks,

Joe

30 REPLIES 30

Hi Paul, 

I think I initially obtained quotes from comparethemarket and then clicked and completed the order on Virgin's website. I did receive an email with subject "An update on your gift" saying - 

"You will receive your eGift once you have completed your booking and this purchase has been validated by Virgin Media.

Details of how to receive your gift will be sent to the email address provided after 120 Days from your purchase."

Can you please advice what more information you need to look into this please? 

Thank you

newtonj1
Joining in

Hi 

I purchased virgin broadband in September but haven’t received my Amazon vouchers yet 

Can you please help?

Regards 

Newton 

Hi Steven,

Has there been any update on the search into my Amazon voucher?

Many thanks,

Joe

Hi Jibran,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into, this Amazon voucher would have come through a 3rd party company such as price comparison sites, top cash back etc. Which means if you've still not received it after the 120 days has passed, you will need to contact them to chase it. We would be unable to offer any help as the deal would not have come through us you see.

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hello.

I do have not received my amazon prime voucher, and have been waiting over the 28stated (the first guys a I spoke to said it would be 14 days. 

I renewed through virgin and not through a third party. 

As I had this last year too, amazon is due to renewed next week, don't really fancy them charging me 79 £ as I should have it included in the price I pay through virgin. 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @Mattmuscroft 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you are yet to receive your amazon prime code as of yet. 

Are you able to let me know if you were offered this on your contract? If so please can you let me know (don't post it here) 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi. Thank you for taking time to reply. 

Yes it is on my new contract.

If you need to account number.  Where do I send it?

Hi there!

I have had the same issues, with a voucher promised 120 days after joining on the 20/10/2020. I have checked my junk mail regularly and haven't received anything.

Thanks for your help!

Toby

Hey @Tjeffries,

Welcome to the community and thanks for your first post.

Did you sign up for your services with us directly or via a price comparison site?

Regards

Steven_L

Stylust
Joining in

I, too, purchased my broadband contract through the Virgin Media website but was redirected to complete an online form for a £50 Amazon Gift Voucher.

The email I received at th etime of ordering my broadband from you had the subject "An Update on your gift" and it said it was from Virgin Media with the email address no-reply@giftcloud.com

Has there been any update on this, as there seems to be a lot of people complaining but not a lot of answers?  I can send you the email if you need to see proof.

Many thanks,

Chris