Menu
samstar1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Amazon Code - unable to redeem

I renewed my Virgin package on 1/11/20, I was offered 12 months Amazon Prime - which I'd also had the previous year. I was told I would receive a code within 48 hours. It didn't arrive. 

I tried various methods of contacting Virgin, eventually managed to speak to someone after being cut off several times to be told that he would sort it out and I should receive it 'soon' . I was finally emailed a code on 29th December - I followed the link, logged on to Amazon and the code did not work - I had a 'could not redeem as this code has been used' message, I checked and it was exactly the same code that I had received the previous year.

I emailed customer services, tried via social media and still no luck. Eventually spoke to someone again via text chat on Friday 5th Feb who told me that it was an Amazon 'problem' and nothing to do with Virgin. I've read various posts with people experiencing the same challenge. If I'm offered a promotion ideally I'd expect it to work. So over 3 months and have not been able to use what I was offered and is clearly stated on my contract. Is there anyway that I can actually get this code from Virgin or is it just not worth the bother now?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon Code - unable to redeem

Hi samstar1,

Welcome to the Community Forums 🙂

I'm truly sorry for our delayed response and to hear that you've had ongoing issues with your Amazon voucher code, I can appreciate how frustrating this must have been.

I know it's been a while since you first posted, so I do hope you have been able to get some help with this, however if not, the best thing to do would be to speak with our Free Gifts Team. They can be contacted at complimentsselect-UK@edenred.com. More information can also be found here.

Please let us know how things go from there and give us a shout if there's anything else we can help you with.

Beth

0 Kudos