cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I being charged for Kids Pick? (online chat not working)

clairephil
Tuning in

Hi

I had an email last week saying that I was on an old package and I've been moved across to a new one - Bigger Bolt Bundle and it lists Maxit TV and Kids Pick. I don't need the Kids Pick so I am wanting to knock this off, especially if I am being charged for it. I've tried the online chat function but the buttons appears to do nothing. Does anyone know if this is a chargeable extra given the package I am on?

Also, does anyone know where to find the prices of the various bundles/options as I am looking to reduce my costs so want to know what my options are. Obviously it's easy if you're a new customer...

thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Kids Pick itself is a chargeable add on to Maxit TV, however the same channels were included as part of TV XL as standard which is what you would have previously been on.

So although you've been moved over you won't be paying any more for your bundle than you were before.

Saying all the above, Kids Pick is only usually a mandatory element of the Ultimate bundles, so if you don't need the Kids Pick now, you should be able to remove without it affecting the rest of your bundle and pricing.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Kids Pick itself is a chargeable add on to Maxit TV, however the same channels were included as part of TV XL as standard which is what you would have previously been on.

So although you've been moved over you won't be paying any more for your bundle than you were before.

Saying all the above, Kids Pick is only usually a mandatory element of the Ultimate bundles, so if you don't need the Kids Pick now, you should be able to remove without it affecting the rest of your bundle and pricing.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @clairephil

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums. 

A big thank you to @BenMcr for their help here and their information is completely correct.

I just wanted to pop in to say while we do not do package changes via the forum you can call us on 0345 454 1111 to have a member of the team remove this. 

Thank you and please do let us know how things go when you speak to the team.