Menu
flimble
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Already returned equipment?

I've recently moved to an area that doesn't have VM so have had to cancel my contract and pay the rather large leaving fee. I returned all my equipment in the packaging sent via a local PayPoint location and got a receipt with a tracking reference.

The tracking shows the equipment has been returned to VM but I'm getting e-mails and text messages telling me I still need to return them or I'll pay another £99 on top of the £146 it cost to leave!!! Is there any way to get competent help as the phones are just useless to try and sort this Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Already returned equipment?

Hi flimble, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've left us. 

Once you've returned your equipment to us it can take a few days after receipt for it to be processed and be logged on your account. 

Checking your account today I can confirm we have received the equipment back and therefore you shouldn't get any further reminders. If you do, come back and let us know.

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Kval
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I've returned the kit more than a week ago. Could be more than 10 days even. I keep getting texts and email saying I haven' sent my broadband kit back. I got a text three days ago that if they don't get it by 9 days they will add £40 on my account.

can you please help me with this issue?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi kval, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

Apologies to hear you are still receiving reminders even though you've returned your equipment. 

So we can check this for you, I will need a little information. I have sent you a private message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Strangeland16
Up to speed
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Also getting texts and email about returning equipment . I received the packaging boxes it all up and sent it back tracking says you have it back yet I'm still getting messages I'll be billed if I don't return the equipment can you look in to this please??

0 Kudos