cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Round Crap Service

mcfc4heatons
On our wavelength

Broadband is slow as sh*t and unreliable even though my control panel says its been upgraded to 100mbps it is utter crap, my 4g connection on my phone is far quicker and far more reliable.... And NO, I don't want to do tests and checks for you thank you very much, I don't pay £90 per month to do Virgins job for them!!

I wanted to cancel BT Sports, unfortunately the 1001 questions on the live chat left me with no time to complete a simple task of editing of my package i.e. cancelling BT Sports, If I can't edit my package by giving my name, email address and account number then there is something seriously wrong - I'm surprised they didn't ask me which hand I hold my c*ck with when I go for a p*ss, because the number of questions to perform a simple task is ridiculous!!  ..... I suppose it is a really good idea to stop customers  reducing their costs and cancelling services by making it extremely painful to do so ... But guess what ? I AM CANCELLING THE WHOLE PACKAGE NOW, because I am sick of poor service, red tape, substandard broadband and an inability to easily change my package! ADIOS, just sorry we came back to Virgin to give it another go, it was a big mistake! They only seem keen on signing up new customers and not looking after existing ones!

1 REPLY 1

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @mcfc4heatons and I'm sorry to hear that the services have not been working as they should have done recently.

If you would like to run through some fault diagnostics with us, we would be happy to assist you further via this thread.

Sadly we're not able to offer package changes or cancellations on our Community Forums, and politely ask you to call us on 0345 454 1111 or 150 from your Virgin Media landline or SIM card

Kindest regards,

David_Bn