cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aklamio referal payment

Batman1234
Joining in

Is there any way to actually receive the Aklamio payment for referral?

I was hesistant about Virgin but a friend insisted they were good. And so the friend referred me back in Nov 2021, I signed up and it was installed late Nov. We both had confirmation emails from Aklamio. Aklamio then updated to pending Dec 14th and had emails again to confirm. It has stayed on pending since.

We have both (multiple times) contacted Virgin and Aklamio only to be told that it is the others problem. Virgin say contact Aklamio, Aklamio say contact Virgin. We have been going round in the same circle and are peeved now...it has been 5 months!

This combined with super bad customer service during installation and based on customer support in general I definitely wouldn't recommended Virgin to anyone I know!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Batman1234, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

Please allow me to send you a PM to look into this further for you, and respond directly when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Batman1234, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

Please allow me to send you a PM to look into this further for you, and respond directly when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W