cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aklamio Ignoring me

Tayto123
Tuning in

Registered for Virgin TV and WiFi on February 2023, choosing an LG Smart TV as my reward gift. Finally received this on March 13th. The box was damaged and the TV screen smashed.

After 45 minutes on phone to virgin, trying to talk to an actual person, I'm then just given an email address to contact Aklamio who would respond in 24 hours. I've sent multiple emails now and being completely ignored. 

I sold my old TV, knowing when my new one was to be delivered so I am now paying for a TV package I cannot watch!!! Terrible service from both teams... Virgin don't seem to care and just pass the buck (excellent way to welcome new customers) and Aklamio just flat out ignore you!

I expect a replacement TV, and reimbursement of my bills where I've been unable to watch since 13th March. 

Had anyone else had a similar issue? How was it resolved? Is there a telephone contact number for Aklamio so they cannot ignore me.

Thanks

Signed One Angry, New Customer. 

6 REPLIES 6

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Tayto123 

The info below is from https://www.virginmedia.com/help/gifts 

Problem with my gift. What do I do?

If you have any problems with your gift, you will need to contact the provider.

If you have a problem with the wine gift you received, contact Virgin Wines on 0343 224 1001 within 48 hours of receiving your gift.

For problems with hardware gifts, contact Exertis on 01282 858 484 within 48 hours of receiving your gift. If your gift is damaged or you didn’t receive the correct gift, Exertis will arrange for a collection and send out a replacement. You can also have your gift replaced if it develops a fault within 28 days of you receiving it.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Automatic compensation applies for complete loss of broadband or landline, not TV.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

So does that mean I was given the wrong information and contacted the wrong company? 

Hello Tayto123

Sorry to hear of the damaged TV received as part of your sign up agreement and the problems you have experienced getting this resolved. We appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

Both Exertis and Aklamio are used in the gifts process, as newapollo has advised Exertis would be the best team to contact in regards to damage and replacement items on 01282 858 484 and will be happy to assist further.

Rob

Okay. Thank you. Can you please tell Zoe at Customer Services this information so she doesn't continue to tell people the wrong information. 

Hi Tayto123, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. 

We do take on board all feedback received in the Community and use it to improve in the areas that need it most. We will certainly pass this on. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs