cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agreed a new contract via phone - is there anything else that needs to be done?

madoldbat
On our wavelength

I agreed a new contract via phone on Monday 13th March. While I was on the phone with the agent, I received an email with two documents attached - a Contract Summary Sheet and a Contract Information sheet.

The email itself makes no mention of anything further I need to do, or any kind of final contract I should expect to receive.

The new contract does not appear online on my Virgin Media account.

Are the documents I received the actual contract? The agent told me that the new contract would be commencing the same day (13.3.23), but did it?

I can't help but wonder whether or not everything's completed. Should I have somehow accepted the contract? Should I have received some sort of final contract?

2 REPLIES 2

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey madoldbat,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

If you agreed to the contract over the phone and provided your consent then you shouldn't need to do anything further to start your new contract. 

I have looked into your account and can see that a new contract was started on the date mentioned but I cannot discuss this further over the open forum. 

I would be happy to discuss this further but would need to take a few details via private message, would you like me to do that?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Thankyou Steven - yes, I'd be reassured if I could speak to you further via PM.